Monday, November 29, 2010

Back to Reality


Hope you had a relaxing and enjoyable Thanksgiving. I know Verne was excited to be at the station for the holiday, playing many of his favorite songs. Even though I was quite a distance from Spokane, it was great to be able to listen to Spokane Public Radio on the Internet at kpbx.org. I have to say, Verne’s weather updates caught me off guard, considering there was no snow before I left for the week. When he mentioned that Spokane would receive large amounts of the white stuff and the high temperature for a few days would be below freezing, I was ready to book another vacation to somewhere warm. Today is Monday, and normally time for another picture of the week. Tomorrow I will post a photo since today I am still making my way back to Washington. The correct answer to last week’s picture was the Monroe Bridge. Stay cozy and happy holidays.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment