Friday, February 18, 2011

New View 2

You may have recently observed that some major updates have occurred to the SPR blog. While many of the updates over the past several months have been intentional, changing the entire layout on Tuesday was not. With one click of the mouse, I managed to alter Making Noise forever by deleting the template that organizes the design of the blog. Originally, I thought I had deleted all the content on the site as well. Thankfully, after several panicked minutes, I realized that everything was not lost. This created an opportunity to further tweak Making Noise and design a layout that could better handle new interactive features such as the weekly poll, picture of the week and the Photoshop designed header. When I started interning at SPR last October and took over responsibilities for the blog, I had no clue how to manage it. With a modest amount of HTML and website design knowledge from a college class I took a year ago at Gonzaga, I had the ambition to give the blog more pizazz. With the recent changes, I feel as though Making Noise is one step closer to that goal. In the coming weeks there will be more minor changes as I fiddle with the aesthetics. If there is anything you would like to see added to the blog feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment