Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pledge Drive

It is pledge time at Spokane Public Radio! Everyone at the station is excited and anticipating a great upcoming pledge week. All the phones and equipment have been setup next to the studios for volunteers to accept pledges.                                                                                                      

“Where are the tote bags? I'm not leaving the premises without tote bags. I was promised tote bags and tote bags I shall have.” Kramer from Seinfeld
 
George is not bringing the Yankees to answer pledges and there are no tote bags, but SPR does have some great gifts to raffle off. Earlier this week I took some photos of the many superb items being raffled off to donors who pledge their support. Along with a bike and a one-of-a-kind sculpture, there are many other great items that will be raffled to donors.

The pledge drive starts tomorrow and will be running through October 27. I will be answering calls on Wednesday and look forward to receiving your pledges. I might just have to wear my puffy shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment